About Tingley Electric Services, Inc.We deliver high quality residential and commercial electrical services to the Boston Metro-West community.
Tingley Electric Services is locally owned & operated by Vinny Tingley and has been providing residential & commercial electrical services to the Boston Metrowest area since 2003. Over the years the team expanded but the one thing that remains constant is the commitment to quality work and superior customer service. We specialize in lighting design and installation, service work, home repairs, energy audits, home automation and residential & commercial wiring. Our team of expert electricians are experienced, licensed, and trustworthy – we treat every job as if it were our own home.
We’ve grown our business through loyal customers and referrals as a result of our dedication to integrity and delivering excellence in electrical services. Working with the unique needs of your home or place of business is very important to us, which is why we can customize our service offerings and provide the solutions you need to get the job right. Our extensive experience allows us to work with older homes to new construction.
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with reliable service and customer satisfaction for all your electrical needs.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Uniformed and background check employees.
- Employees wear floor savers in your home.
- We always answer the phone and return all calls as quickly as possible.
- Highest quality of trained electricians with weekly training to keep up to date on current trends. They are confident and experts in their field.
- We only hire experienced electricians that have residential experience.
- Our employees work in a team approach atmosphere. They care about each other and the project we work on.
- No high pressure sale tactics.
- We are respectful of your home, pay attention to detail and will leave it neat and clean.
- We arrive within a 2 hour window for your appointment.
- We know your time is valuable and we get right to work on your electrical needs so you can get on with your day.
- Straight Forward Pricing. You will know the exact cost for your project before we start. We offer ideas and solutions to get your project done.
- We love to help design lighting in your home and can suggest ideas to improve your homes lighting and energy efficiency.
- We purchase only the highest quality product for your peace of mind.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- We offer a plan that guarantees your new installation for life.
- We perform a safety inspection of your home with a written report for no additional charge.
Community Care – Serving a Greater Good
While we are all in business to make a profit, we also believe business should serve a greater need. At Tingley Electric we feel our business can be honorable and noble and make a difference in communities and individual lives around us. Below is a list of some of the organizations we help out in our community.
Natick Open Door
Vinny Tingley is on the Board of Directors and helps out each week.
Open to the public every Thursday night at 5:00 at St. Paul’s Church on East Central is a free community dinner. The dinner is open to anyone in the community looking to enjoy a meal with friends and neighbors. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people and enjoy each others company. Dinner is served promptly at 5:30. The meals are put on each week by different organizations in the community. ie boy scout troops, girl scout troops, rotary, lions club, Temple Israel, local middle schools. The Open door is always looking for groups willing to cook a meal for 40-50 people. Contact Joan Bace if interested 508-380-7883.
Natick Farmers Market
Vinny Tingley helps set up each Saturday morning.
The Natick Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 9-1. It is held outside at the Natick common in the spring, summer and fall and at the Common Street Spiritual Center across from the common in the winter. There are a variety of farmers and vendors there each week. Lots of homemade baked goods, jams, salsa and clothing. It’s a chance to support our local businesses.
Vinny Tingley has been a Natick Rotary member for over 3 years.
Natick Rotary meets every Tuesday at 12:15 at the Dolphin restaurant. The Rotary club is always looking for new members who would love to support the local community. Some of the activities that the Rotary is involved with is the annual Tour de Natick bike ride, St. Patricks Senior Day brunch, helps support Natick food pantry and a Place to Turn. They are involved in many other activities thrughout the year. Our website is www.NatickRotary.org.
Natick Service Council
Vinny Tingley helps them with donations and through Natick Rotary.
The Natick Service Counsel is a local organization involved in helping the community in need. One of their biggest projects is helping people and families in need of food and personal items. A list of items that are needed most is listed on their web site. They are also looking for volunteers to help stock the shelves. Their website www.natickservicecouncil.org.